Wednesday, February 5, 2014


                                                       SEX AFTER SIXTY (part II)

Mr. W.:  Do you want me to light the candle?
Me:  Don’t bother me. I’m blogging.
Mr.W.: Put that damned thing away.
Me:  That’s my line.  
Mr.W: Seriously, you can blog later.
Me:  Wait. I just got a great idea.
Mr. W:  Oh, no. I hate it when you say that.
Me:  I’m sorry, sweetheart, but I have to strike while the iron is hot.
Mr. W: “Hot” has taken on a whole new meaning since you started that blogging shit.
Me: If you want me to stop including you in my rants, you must refrain from vulgarity.
Mr.W:  I was never vulgar before you blogged.
Me:  OK. I just have to figure out how to end this.
Mr.W:  We haven’t even gotten started.
Me:  No, I mean the posting.
Mr. W:  Post, schmost. I’m putting the music on now.
Me: I left Bruno Mars on the dresser.
Mr.W:  Who?
Me:  Oh boy.