Saturday, July 12, 2014


ANGER FOR RENT

    












     

     Anyone need some anger? I have an arsenal here that I am more than willing to rent out for a small fee. I’ve been storing it up for a long time, and it is even available in special sealed-tight compartments that can be delivered right to your doorstep free of charge.

     To make it more user-friendly, I have divided it into categories:  rage, resentment, hostility and JPP (Just Plain Pissed!). The compartments can be ordered in quantities from one-month, one-week or week-end marathon supplies. The containers are air-tight, and most are not bigger than a Jiffy jar. 

     When you are through with your supply, just rinse out the jar with a little vodka, and send it back (postage-free) with your next order. You may pay by credit card or personal check. If your check bounces, however, you don’t want to know the consequences. 

     To order online, simply go to P.O. com, and you will see a wide range of options for every need. 

     There are some side-effects to these products. It is possible to lose all your friends, piss off your spouse, scare the beejeebees out of your kids, be ousted from your country club and not be allowed to vote in political elections. Just sayin’.

     I have included a few testimonials for your perusal:

Jaques Colère, Lyon, France:  “Formidable!”

Mary Ellen Volatile:  “Best day of my life when my fourth Rage Jar arrived. Feeling cleansed.”

Murray Irrytable:  “I’ve been into the Resentment for months now, and I’m really owning it.”


GET YOURS TODAY. Do not delay. Set yourself free from contentment, peace of mind, tranquility. Get into the hard stuff now.