Monday, October 27, 2014

                                                   BOOTIES=Quality of Life

     Some financial guru tried to teach me that there is a difference between “needs” and “wants.” What is this concept to a woman? That’s like asking a man to choose between watching the Super Bowl and taking a free ride in a B-17. There is no shoe a woman “needs” other than maybe a shoe horn or a shoe-in. Shoes are always a “want,” especially those  for yours truly.


     Booties are “in.” How can I pass up these hot show-stoppers? They are classy, sassy and kick - ---y! And. . . they are on sale, plus there’s a code for 15% off. Granted the shipping and the tax eats that code up in one gulp, but still. If I don’t send them to the cart and buy them in less than six hours, I know I am going to wake up in the middle of the night with the laces around my neck in my struttin’ nightmare. Oh, my. Suzy Orman, “eat your heart out.”