Wednesday, December 3, 2014








































I’ve learned that no matter how bad things can be, if I work at it, they can get worse. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a spouse by the way he/she handles three things: your birthday gift, technology glitches and an empty cereal box.I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, it will really annoy you how much they’ve taught you and how much like them you are. I’ve learned that having a job is much different than being passionate about your career. I’ve learned that no matter how angry I get, I can forgive over and over and over. I’ve learned that giving back is more gratifying than giving up. I’ve learned that when someone gets in my face, there’s something he or she can’t face. I’ve learned that, as hard as it may seem to reach out to difficult people, that’s what makes them less difficult. I’ve learned that I have so much more to learn, but sometimes I’m not in the mood to learn it, and that’s ok. I’ve learned that people will remember me less for what I’ve accomplished than what I stand for. I have learned that a smile will buy a thousand pounds of kindness. Thank you, Maya Angelou, for your inspiration!     Sandy Moulin 2014