Wednesday, June 17, 2015

      Well, we all know how smart Einstein was, and we also know he wasn’t much of a student. I was a driven student, but not all that smart until I read this post on face book—-the resource for all wisdom and trivia.

     If imagination is the key to intelligence, I’d better go get those Mensa application papers. There is no limit to my imagination. Here are some examples:

  • I figure if you don’t return my call or e-mail within eight hours, you must not like me.
  • I imagine that you think I’m stuck-up because I wear higher heels than Tina Turner. 
  • I imagine you all know who Tina Turner is.
  • I know deep in my heart that people recognize my goodness despite my road rage.
  • I truly believe children should learn cursive and know how to spell without a device.
  • I imagine my mother is sitting up on a cloud somewhere drinking martinis and thanking someone that she’s not down here dealing with all this shit.
  • I sometimes think things happen for a reason, and the reasons are really dumb.
  • I imagine you think I have too much time on my hands.
  • When I look in the mirror, I tell myself I look like Jane Fonda with Elizabeth Warren’s brain.


     I remember all my years growing up, my mother would say to me, “You have a wild imagination. Just stop thinking so much.” She did, and look what happened to her.