Tuesday, July 14, 2015

     


     A few days ago, I awoke to this horoscope on my computer. I don’t follow horoscopes or obituaries as many of my friends do, but this one caught my eye that day. My “pissy” is long gone, and when this happens, I wonder how I got there. Sometimes we know, and others, we haven’t a clue; we just wake up that way. So how did I get over it? I found #s 3 and 8 work the best.

Daily Overview
A little honest self-reflection may reveal lingering remnants of unexpressed anger, although you will likely do your best to dodge this negativity today. These emotions might be subtle enough that you could easily disguise them as something else. However, harboring unresolved tension only leads to playing control games. Suppressed passions can resurface in the manipulations of someone close to you. Express your hurt without any malice to avoid inviting unnecessary trouble.

              Hmmmm. Maybe this is why I  feel pissy. Did something happen? Not sure. Am I sad? Nope. Am I angry? Maybe. Am I tired or hungry? Nope. Am I lonely? Nope. Just pissy.

     How do you get rid of pissy? 


  1. Recognize you are in it.
  2. Don’t talk to anyone about it.
  3. Allow yourself some pissy wallowing.
  4. Spend time in nature.
  5. Read something you can get lost in.
  6. Work out, ride a bike, kayak across a river, swim 20 laps.
  7. When ready (after at least 4-5 hours of pissy), ask yourself what the hell is wrong with you?
  8. If you can’t come up with an answer, open a bottle of buttery wine, put your feet up on your good table with your shoes on, fix yourself a plate of cheese, Scoops and guac, and eat and drink yourself into oblivion.