Wednesday, November 25, 2015

     There are so many wonderful people for whom I am thankful, I cannot name them all or fit their photos on this page. These are the most important, however, for they are my family. I am most thankful for family and friends, as things grow old, tired, broken, cracked, but family gives love  unconditionally and joy often. My two beautiful daughters continue to bring purpose and meaning to my life and they give love and care to so many others around them. Whatever little I had to do with their compassionate hearts, I am proud. They both are “first responders” to any family or friend crisis. They are there unselfishly helping and caring. These are my daughters, Chris and Katey, who just “keep on giving.” I am so thankful they have seven children between them who will carry on their kindness. If the “giving, caring” message continually spreads, maybe the world will become as we wish it could be.

     I am thankful for Mr. Wonderful who does so many things for me. He runs the mechanics of the house inside and out, the cars as well, and he worries about all the things I don’t even want to think about. He is there by my side supporting me in my latest crazy project, and he puts up with my occasional tantrums. He truly earns his title, “Mr. Wonderful.” 

     I have so many friends who bring joy to my life every week. My longest-time friends in Michigan loyally keep in touch, and my Wilmington friends are always there when I need to laugh or vent. New friends bring a fresh outlook, and I celebrate them as well.




Thank you, God, for my many blessings. 

P.S.  Thank you, too, for Caramel Delight:)