Monday, December 14, 2015


Stella Chang was one of my outstanding AP French students a few years ago. She has since become a New York designer who has specialized in gorgeous designer handbags and has expanded her business to unique illustrations that defy description. They are magical.

Last year, I asked her to design a cover for a calendar/planner I wrote, which you see below. She incorporated her impression of me, her zany French teacher into my planner which included monthly blog excerpts.

In the meantime, my nine-year-old grand-daughter, Ava, has decided she would like to become a fashion designer. I told her about Stella. Yesterday, her maman took her to the "North Pole" in Flagstaff, Arizona, where she told Santa she would like an all-expense-paid trip to New York City to meet Stella. Incroyable! (Check out Stella's fabulous work at Moda Révisé.com)