Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I will not, I repeat, I will not get upset with technology today. Although it is way early, I will not, I repeat, I will not let my tech glitches start my day on the wrong foot.

I can’t get my music to upload onto my music website. I will not get upset. I will send the fourth “update” question to the tech gurus, and they will instruct me until I get it right. This is a learning curve, and I will learn.

I spent more than 3 seconds trying to access my bank information, and they locked me out. I will not upset myself over this, even though I’ve changed my password numerous times because if you accidentally hit a wrong key, they lock you out. Then they ask you security questions that you answered in 1973. How on earth do I remember the answers? I was a young mother trying to be super-mom in those days. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast today, so how do they expect me to recall the name of my first doll? All I recall is that I stuck pins in it when I got pissed off. Where is that doll when I need him?

I will stay calm today. I will look at this day as a day of “corrections.” I will clean up all techno messes, and life will go on. I will stay in the moment, and I will smile as the sun shines over the rooftop illuminating the squirrels who are still trying to work their way into the attic. (You’re blocked now, buddies. Sorry.)


I will stay calm. Namaste. (That means “chill, Fifi, chill.)