Wednesday, January 20, 2016

    
                                                   RESOLUTIONS SUCK

      It is always nice to get away from home in an environment totally different than the one you left. It is always nice, however, to get back home and into the routine where so much more is controllable.

     Au contraire, there are some things I can’t control no matter where I am. How about you? 

I cannot control:

  1. snoring from the other side of the bed
  2. 20 degree temperatures that give me the nubs
  3. brown spots that keep showing up on my body without warning
  4. terrorists who kill innocent college students
  5. pollen
  6. Donald Trump
  7. Sarah Palin
  8. my need for butterfinger bites
  9. the refrigerator veggie drawer 
  10. the price of asparagus

     Last year’s resolution was “Let It Go.” I totally bailed on that one by February 3, so this year, I’m not making any resolutions. Resolutions suck. I’m letting go of “letting go.”


     









Enlarge at your own risk.