Saturday, January 23, 2016

     Have you ever priced having a website designed? If you are a website designer, you know how grateful clients are that they’ve paid you to do it for them. Well, with my new one-woman show going on the road, I decided to price a few sources. I got prices from $50 to $3000! wtf?


     Some friends just said, “Don’t pay anyone; just do it yourself.” Yeah, right. Have you ever screwed up a technological project? It’s worse than having chicken pox and two broken legs at the same time. You are itching to escape and paralyzed. Nope. I didn’t want to put myself through that. After hearing the $3000 quote, however, I decided to give it a try. Two hours later, voilà! There it is, and I did it myself. Is it a $3000 job? Of course not, but for free, I can take a lot of criticism about it. Yay, moi:)

              check it out: sandramoulin.bandzoogle.com