Sunday, February 7, 2016

                                  700 YAY!


     Today marks the 700th blog I have written, and I am celebrating here in Sarasota, Florida, our favorite Florida town. When I began blogging two and a half years ago, I didn’t even know what a blog was. Thank you to my loyal followers, even though I don’t know who you are (with only with a couple of exceptions). I had hoped to have a “comment” button where readers could share their thoughts and opinions, but this site didn’t allow it, so I just assume you all love every word I write. 

     Someone asked me what I blog about. I said, “Whatever I feel like. Sometimes it’s a personal slice-of-life and other times, it’s a heart-felt essay about something I believe deeply or want to share.”  Blogging is often a creative outlet for wannabe-writers who have unique gifts but don’t have the tenacity to write a book or pen a poem. For me, it’s a false sense of feeling heard, and I live in my own little comment-less world assuming some agent will discover me at 90 and put me on the front of Time Magazine. 

     Today, I celebrate 2.5 years/700 entries and know for sure I have at least 6 more months left in me to enlighten or humor you all:)