Monday, March 7, 2016



Why I Love Face Book



From a former French student who is now teaching my beautiful second language after studying in France for several years, to former students who have the joy of raising their children, to a student who is teaching his son to play the guitar at an early age, to a student who looks the same in her 40s as she did in her teens, to a former student who just had her first baby, to a darling former student who got to meet a former President of the United States, to a former student whose little boy is a model on a toy box, to a very talented student who is not just a teacher but a successful actress and singer, to a former student who is a fashion designer in New York City---these are just some of the reasons I love face book. Lucky lucky me. I was a teacher to all of them, and I am so proud!