Friday, June 10, 2016


Friday Morning Thankful List:


I’m thankful that I don’t bake, as the flour in our pantry dates 1968.

I’m thankful that I have a remote to delete Trump and choose the Buck Naked Underwear commercial instead.

I’m thankful that there are still sunsets that make our mouths drop open in disbelief.

I’m thankful that the earthquake in California didn’t shoot my four grand-daughters out into the shit emoji bin.

I’m thankful that my videographer didn’t do any “tight” shots during my concert last month.

I’m thankful that today’s parents have easy access to vodka and headphones.

I’m thankful that Dr. Shot took a last shot.

I’m thankful that I’ve had all these years on the planet to be thankful.

I’m thankful that God gave me daughters with whom to be silly and frilly.

I’m thankful for students who have given me joy and kept me humble, for daughters who have given me love and kept me whole and for Mr. Wonderful who continues to provide hilarious topics for my blogs. (love you, GB)