Thursday, February 9, 2017







              Three Reasons I Never Give Up





When I wonder “why am I doing this?” or ask “What’s the use?” I remember these three. They are the reason I live, I love, I try to model the good, I have a reason to give. 

They don’t always listen, but I hear them quote me so they must hear some worthwhile tidbits. They don’t always agree, but they have learned to respect the opinions of others. They don’t always want to be with me, but they miss me when I’m not around for a while. They don’t always like my music, but they are always there to hear it. They don’t always know when I’m sad, but they are always there when I need them. They don’t appreciate my humor, but they always tell their friends I’m funny. They don’t always look at me approvingly, but they always understand the source of my crazy. 

These are the three reasons I get up in the morning. They are the reason no matter how sad or how desperate I am, I keep on trying. These are the reasons I know there is good in the world.