Saturday, March 18, 2017






     I have been thinking very hard all week about certain issues, and I have yet to come up with answers to simple questions like:
                a.  How can I pay my bills and still get those shoes I want?
                b.  How can I import an audience to listen to my show so I know what I have yet to work on before going on stage?
                c.  How can I get everything done by the deadlines and still do an A+ job?
                d.  How do I do these things and stay calm and relaxed?
                e.  How can I take ten years off my face by Wednesday?
                f.   How do I get people to pay me back money they owe me?
                g.  How do I get to Wednesday on $9.21?

    By looking at this chart, I realize it’s simple. All I have to do is put on my headphones and listen to some good ole’ rock n roll, think positively, meditate daily and crank up my subconscious, and I’ve got this nailed. Here I go. Stay tuned.